Diet to lose 10 kg after 50 years.
When one is over fifty, the body weakens and becomes more demanding. Fast dieting is not the way to lose weight, it can cause nutritional deficiencies and have health effects.
It’s not about starvation, but about a balanced diet for weight watchers. To lose 10 kg, it will be necessary to consume priority foods that provide the necessary nutrients to avoid deficiencies and the effects of fatigue.
What are these foods?
– Protein: meat, lean meat, fish or eggs. You must consume a reasonable amount each day. Focus on lean meat and fish
– Vegetables: consume raw vegetables or cooked at will. These slimming foods are low in calories and contain many fibers essential for intestinal transit and the reduction of cravings.
– Fruits: they contain natural sugar. It is an important source of vitamins and minerals needed to conserve energy and reduce fatigue.
– Starchy foods: eat starchy foods in small amounts, high in carbohydrates
– Dairy products: yogurt and a little white cheese 0%. These products are rich in calcium.
During this diet, make regular and constant meals. On the other hand, it reduces foods that are too fat and too sweet. Get used to drinking water (1.5 liters per day), but avoid juices and soft drinks.
Exercises to lose weight when you are older.
From the age of fifty, the muscles tend to weaken and the body no longer has the capacity to exert intense efforts. Therefore, it is appropriate to perform physical exercises adapted to your age. Regular exercise with less intense physical activity helps to burn fat.
At menopause, hormonal changes cause rapid accumulation of fat. Sport is a way to get rid of health. The use of bodybuilding or surgery carries risks when you are an elderly person.
How to lose 10 kg of adult? Examples of exercises to do:
The elliptical trainer is a good physical activity for the elderly. This device helps tone the leg muscles and make the cardios work smoothly. Put the bike at your own pace so as not to wear out the heart.
Running is an exercise that consists of providing small efforts for a long time. This activity works cardio and helps burn excess fat.
Add fitness exercises or crossfit and water aerobics sessions to your program. These activities are practical and have no impact for the elderly.